Wednesday 1 October 2014

Introduction



Hello,

I suppose starting a blog means I should formally introduce myself to anyone who knows me, wants to maybe know me, or just the occasional wondering internet surfer who paddled too far from what they initially went on the internet for (it happens to all of us).

I wanted to start a blog because I want to share with anyone, including wondering surfers, anything and everything that I deem worthy of publishing on here. Whether it be the cute cafe I just discovered, to animal cruelty free products that I think are worth purchasing, to my angry opinions.

I have never really aspired to publish some kind of blog, well, a written one anyway. I have always leaned towards photography blogs, like tumblr. Actually now that I think about it.. no. That's a lie. I did create a 'blogspot' once and it was all about my beloved hair products. I still do love and retain an obsession with expensive hair products but I'm trying to give it up.

But anyway, my name is Kira, and I live in Melbourne, Australia. I attend Monash University, currently completing a Marketing degree, and I am enrolled at CATC to complete an Interior Design and Decoration diploma in 2015.

Hopefully I can keep this blog longer than the last one,
Best wishes

Kira xx


No comments:

Post a Comment